Assertiveness is an antidote to fear, shyness, passivity, and even anger, so there is an astonishingly wide range of situations in which this training is appropriate.
• To express negative emotions
• To show positive emotions
• To ask why and question authority or tradition
• To initiate, carry on, change and terminate conversations comfortably
• To deal with minor irritations before your anger builds into intense resentment and explosive aggression.
El vendedor asume toda la responsabilidad de esta entrada.
Ficha de autor
I'm a professional business and life coach specializing in helping people get unstuck. Stressed? Overwhelmed? Job/work problems? Other personal troubles? I can help.