The DEA in popular culture
* The DEA.org (The Drug Enjoying Americans), a drug information site.
* Gary Oldman played a corrupt DEA Agent in The Professional.
* Luis Guzman and Don Cheadle play two DEA agents in the movie Traffic.
* Vin Diesel plays a DEA agent in the movie A Man Apart.
* Max Payne is a DEA agent in the video game series Max Payne. In the game, Max battles addicts of a fictional designer drug called Valkyr.
* David Duchovny played a transvestite DEA agent, Denise/Dennis Bryson on the series, Twin Peaks.
* Mary-Louise Parker finds out that her boyfriend is a DEA agent on the Showtime series 'Weeds'
Cra 28 No. 17 a 00 (Paloquemao)
(1) 4088000 - 2086060
DAS Website: http://www.das.gov.co
EL COMUNERO (In German)
* Protuobavještajna agencija (POA) (Counter-Intelligence Agency)
* Obavještajna agencija (OA) (Intelligence Agency)
* Vojna sigurnosna agencija (VSA) (Military Security Agency)
Note: POA and OA awaiting merge into Središnja obavještajna agencija (SOA) (Central Intelligence Agency)
The Croatian Intelligence Agency (OA) was formed by the Republic of Croatia's Security Services Law (Zakon o sigurnosnim službama Republike Hrvatske - Klasa: 200-01/02-01/01). It was voted out by the Parlament on March 21, confirmed by president Mesic on March 26 (all laws/acts etc. relating to national security must also be confirmed by the president before they are legitimate, as required by the Constitution), and came into effect April 1st, 2002.
Its primary duties are stated in Chapter III., Paragraph a), Article 7, Subsection (1) of the aforementioned law and translate into English as follows:
(1) The Intelligence Agency (OA) will, through its actions abroad, gather, analyze, process and evaluate information of political, economical, security and military nature in relation to foreign countries, international government and non-government organizations, political, military and economic alliances, groups and individuals, especially all those with the intention, the possibility, or those believed to be plotting plans and covert actions to jeopardize (Croatian) national security.
Global Secret and Intelligence Service - II
'In every place where necessity makes law'
Publication date: 10/01/2008
“Partout où nécessité fait loi”
El vendedor asume toda la responsabilidad de esta entrada.