The project initiation and governance standard outlines the process for progressing a project from the initial concept through to gaining approval to proceed with it, and governing the project during its development.
Thus it provides the basic framework within which all projects progress from initiation through to completion.
This standard applies to the initiation of all project work conducted under QMS. This includes projects undertaken for internal and external cus-tomers.
This standard does not apply to the following.
• The processes within customer areas that give rise to pro-ject concepts.
• The process or criteria for determining which projects are approved to progress.
The objective of this standard is to provide project staff with a guide to the procedures for initiating a project, having regard to the requirements of subsequent steps in the project develop-ment process.
The outcome of using this standard will be the following.
• A flexible but managed process for initiation of all QMS pro-jects.
• A common set of steps and documentation required for pro-ject approval.
• Governance of projects through defined management enti-ties with clear statements of their roles, and areas of author-ity.
Software Project Initiation
How to initiate software development projects
Publication date: 22/04/2011
A practical guide for project managers and staff
El vendedor asume toda la responsabilidad de esta entrada.