Cows Vs Rhinos

what 3% of the population knows that the other 97% don't


Author: Guru Khatib
eBook
Pages: 97
Language: English
Publication date: 05/08/2019
5.99 €
VAT included
Instant download after purchase
ePub e-book format ePub e-book format
Mobi / Kindle format Mobi / Kindle format
This book is aimed at helping others discover the power within themselves and understand that they can accomplish their goals and dreams and start the process of knowing what the rich (The 3%) know that most of the population (The 97%) doesn't.
This book is aimed at helping others discover the power within themselves and understand that they can accomplish their goals and dreams and start the process of knowing what the rich (The 3%) know that most of the population (The 97%) doesn't.
El vendedor asume toda la responsabilidad de esta entrada.
Khatib, has obtained years of experience in business and personal growth from an athlete to serving his country in the United States Marine Corps. At the age of 22 after 18 moths of extreme adversity, Khatib began a career in the Automotive Industry where he has a proven track record of driving multi-million dollar growth and global expansion in the area of sales and dealership growth. His specialized skills were aimed to diverse-industry clients worldwide. Khatib, became an expert relationship builder, channel developer, negotiator, and sales strategist through the experience obtained in Consulting for names like Ford Motor Company, Berkshire Hathaway Automotive, Hendrick Automotive Group, Southeast Toyota and Mercedes Benz. In 2007 at the age of 28 years old Khatib, became a multiple 6 figure earner in the world of Multi Level Marketing. Through incredible adversity, hardship, sacrifice, and patience his story is invigorating and inspirational and has given him the power to encourage thousands in business to set their goals high and to never envision anything other than winning and accomplishing their dreams. Khatib’s motto has always been “Achieving Success Together”! With high hopes of helping others achieve this mindset, Khatib has been sharing his story with people looking to achieve the same results in business and there purpose driven life.

If you like this ebook, you might also like:

© 2019 XinXii - GD Publishing Ltd. & Co. KG. Imprint | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy
€ Euro
International sites: German (main) | English | Spanish | French | Italian | Dutch | Portuguese | Russian