In this report, you will discover the following:
* What is “Chi” and how does it work in relation to Feng Shui
* What are Productive and Destructive Cycles and how they work in conjunction with the Feng Shui practice
* What is the one thing that is the same about them
It is very important to know what the colors used in Feng Shui stand for. There are 11 colors listed in this guide and each of them explains what they represent in the Feng Shui world.
You can’t be happy unless you have a happy home, right? If you don’t have peace, you can’t have positive flow in your life. It’s important that you make a connection and find harmony. When you incorporate Feng Shui, your situation can change from negative to positive. Plus...
* Why it’s important to have that connection with your home
* What you can do to make that happen
* What to do if the atmosphere is not responding the way you want it to
* What not to do if the atmosphere is not responding the way you want it to
Feng Shui Guide
Publication date: 10/01/2013
Tips To Enhance And Harmonize Any Home Or Business - Discover How Feng Shui Can
El vendedor asume toda la responsabilidad de esta entrada.