These are solutions to the Harvard Business school case study "Dividend Policy at Linear Technology" regarding the following questions:
1. What is the past and current payout policy?
2. What would be the impact of a increase in dividends on the payout ratio? Is an increase in dividends payments feasible?
3. Should the company payout or retain the cash?
4. What would be the impact on the share price if the company pays out the entire cash as a special dividend (in a perfect capital markets world)? What would be the impact if they use the money to repurchase shares?
5. What would you suggest, repurchase shares or a special dividend?
6. What is your general recommendation for linear technology?
Harvard Business School - Dividend Policy at Linear Technolog
Publication date: 05/01/2021
Solution to the Harvard Business school Case Study "Dividend Policy at Linear Technology"
El vendedor asume toda la responsabilidad de esta entrada.