Information technology has developed into one of the most important success factors in achieving company objectives. This book concentrates on answers to this question and describes the most effective way to a customized IT strategy which has been derived from the company strategy.
Solutions give rise to several frequently asked questions:
- How useful is an IT strategy?
- Does an IT strategy not only make sense for larger corporations?
- What would it cost?
- What are the advantages?
- How do I start a strategy project best?
- Do I entrust external consultants?
- Should company executives be involved?
- Is there a proved and tested model?
- Would the strategy actually be used practically?
- How do I have assurance?
- Why are IT strategies still seldom found?
- What organizational entities are affected?
- Does an ERP strategy replace a process analysis?
- How do ERP and IT strategies collude?
The answers to these questions are summarized in structured guidelines which support company specific strategy development. The procedure model can be applied to the entire IT system as well as to the business processes within an ERP system.
This book provides a basis for preparation and development of a planned strategy project which assists facilitators and project leaders during the project. In addition, it explains procedures and goals of an ERP / IT strategy to contributors from management and IT.
ERP / IT Strategy Guidelines
Procedure Model for Development of an ERP / IT Strategy
Publication date: 19.03.2012
Does your IT strategy account for your company strategy?
El vendedor asume toda la responsabilidad de esta entrada.