The Great Handbook for the Elderly and Elderly is an excellent material that explains details of the body and the changes that occur over the years. It describes common problems that families face and the problems that affect the human body with the arrival of old age. It describes everyday problems in physical and mental issues and gives tips on what to do to make life easier for family members and the elderly in all sectors of life with an emphasis on health and wellbeing issues for the elderly. Shows the problems and possible solutions for each case. This book will change your life with many tips in a reading that is easy to understand and useful for everyone. Without a doubt, the best investment for your health and that of your whole family.
Buy your copy now and transform your life for the better!
Benefits of this Book:
- Easy to understand for all age groups
- You will learn to deal with conflicts in the care of the elderly
- How to make an efficient consultation with your doctor and other health professionals
- You will prepare for aging with quality of life
- Reduced costs with hospital admissions, consultations and other unnecessary expenses
- Reduction of domestic accidents
- Best Family Communication
- Method with practical activities for the learning of all family members
- Elderly Happiness
- Economy in the care of bedridden elderly patients
- Caregiver with less suffering and overburdened
- Reduction of Family Suffering
- This Book will help you Prepare for Aging and Make Positive Decisions for You and the Whole Family
- Improving the Quality of Life of the Elderly and Family
- Stress Reduction between Children and Grandchildren in Relation to the Elderly
- Better Understanding of Your Husband or Wife in Relation to Your Parents and In-Laws
Did you see how your life will improve?
buy now and transform your life.
A big hug!
The Great Handbook for the Elderly and the Elderly
This Material was Produced for Young, Adult and Elderly Audiences
Publication date: 02/03/2021
The Book shows the difficulties that elderly people face in their daily lives in old age in all sectors of their life that affect their life and that of their family and proposes measures so that the whole family can understand and act correctly.
El vendedor asume toda la responsabilidad de esta entrada.