A look at the psychology of sport, the ‘arm-chair’ author’s great passion. This manuscript goes into more depth, from the amateur sports-person to the professional. How to master ones mind, the “top two inches”
A basic introduction to the psychology of sport.
2. INDIVIDUAL MOTIVATIONS
5. COACHING: the role of coaching, communication.
6. AN INTRODUCTORY LOOK AT PSYCHOLOGICAL SKILLS TRAINING (OR PST, as it is called):
(i) the powers of concentration: How to concentrate intently and how to stay focussed
(ii) overcoming stress
(vi) self-talk, self thoughts and attitude
(vii) visualisation and (mental) imagery.
1. MENTAL SKILLS: TRAINING YOUR MIND FOR PEAK PERFORMANCE (See MINDTRAIN)
2. SEE CONCENTRATION
5. LOSING: Yes, it happens to all of us...often - even how to learn to lose graciously.
6. PUTTING YOUR PSYCHOLOGICAL SKILLS TRAINING INTO PRACTICE.
7. MENTAL PREPARATION: The importance of effectively planning
8. WOMEN IN SPORT
9. CHILDREN IN SPORT
10. RETIREMENT FROM SPORT
PSYCHOLOGICAL SKILLS TRAINING
1. BECOME 'PSYCHED' TO WIN
2. BELIEF AND FAITH: the vital importance of having these key ingredients (positive outlooks).
4.'CHOKING' UNDER PRESSURE
PART FOUR: TACTICS AND STRATEGY
THE WINNING MIND
A look into the psychology of sport
Publication date: 23.02.2011
A look at the psychology of sport, the ‘arm-chair’ author’s great pass
El vendedor asume toda la responsabilidad de esta entrada.