How does a triathlete working full time manage to break the 9-hour barrier twice at the Ironman World Championship in Hawaii on an average of just 10 to 12 hours of training per week, and even achieve a personal best of 8:24 in the Ironman Sweden? This is the question I’ll be exploring in this book, in addition to exploring the approach used by some of the best age-group athletes in this sport. These athletes will show you how you can achieve maximum results with less training and more recovery time. This knowledge will help triathletes at all levels – from beginner to experienced. Step by step, we will examine the training principles needed to achieve the best possible results in the long-distance triathlon. This book provides you with real-life cases of athletes who use this training approach, and then these principles are presented as practical and easy-to-implement training plans. Learn and benefit from the best age-group athletes in this sport through:
- In-depth knowledge of efficient training principles to maximize your potential
- Real-life case studies of athletes from all over the world
- Extended chapter on nutrition strategies to achieve your optimum training/racing weight
- Training plans you can easily incorporate into your training schedule
- Pacing and nutrition strategies for your perfect long-distance race
Most Efficient Triathlon Training
Publication date: 10/12/2020
This book will help triathletes at all levels – from beginner to experienced. Step by step, we will examine the training principles needed to achieve the best possible results in the long-distance triathlon. Learn from the best age-group athletes.
El vendedor asume toda la responsabilidad de esta entrada.